Trimount Construction Group is your go-to construction company in Sault Ste. Marie.
We service residential, commercial, and municipal markets with paving, concrete placement, sewer and waterline installation, full road reconstruction, directional drilling, and hydro excavation.
We are currently seeking a Surveyor for the upcoming construction season.
• Currently enrolled in or graduate of Civil Engineering Technician or equivalent.
• Ability to interpret construction drawings and specs
• Providing technical and administrative support for senior and intermediate Field Services Managers;
• Field investigations, including construction phase observations, grade checks via use of optical/laser level and GPS
• Data collection, record keeping, progress reporting
• Other office and field duties as required
• Efficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Project. Experience with Carlson software an asset
• Excellent communication skills - written and verbal, including teamwork and interpersonal abilities
• Comfortable working independently in both an office and field environment, as well as part of a team
• Hold and maintain a valid Ontario Driver’s License
Trimount Construction Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com or delivered in person to:
Trimount Construction Group Inc.
510 Second Line E
Sault Ste. Marie ON